Supplements (per person per night)
Deluxe supplement from £4.40 • Deluxe double sole use from £14.40 (includes deluxe room supplement) • Deluxe side sea view from £6.90 (includes deluxe room supplement) • Level room supplement from £25.60 • Junior suite from £31.90
- Extra luggage allowance
- Priority transfer
- Premium representative service
- Welcome drink
- Welcome pack
- Fruit platter upon arrival
Facilities & services included in THE LEVEL programme:
- Accommodation in a sea view room or a junior suite with side sea view
- Welcome drink upon arrival* & check in at THE LEVEL reception. *For clients arriving after 8:30pm the welcome drink is provided on the next day.
- Dining in an exclusive THE LEVEL Restaurant
- THE LEVEL Lounge - an open Bar serving daily imported liquors & soft drinks between 2:30-5pm, also offering reading & relaxation area.
- Complimentary sauna & steam bath in the YHI Spa
- Choice of complimentary items in the minibar (excluding alcoholic drinks), restocked on a daily basis. Additional charges may apply for some items.
- Extended breakfast until 11:30am available exclusively in THE LEVEL Restaurant
- Use of lounge chair & umbrella at the especially reserved THE LEVEL area by the pool
- Special outdoor garden area equipped with lounge chairs (opened in summer time)
- Free use of Wi-Fi in THE LEVEL Lounge
- 50% discount of all laundry services
- Tea time 4-5pm at the THE LEVEL Lounge
- NEW for Summer 2017 - Heated outdoor swimming pool for adults & children in the The Level Garden
In the last couple of years hotel Melia Grand Hermitage has become a preferred place for family holidays due to their branded new concept Kids&Co by Melia which aims to give the opportunity to all little guests to be part of the Melia Experience. The youngest guests are entitled to receive a complimentary welcome drink, their own hotel passport & a name tag introducing them to the Kids&Co community.
The exclusive Mini club (4-12yrs) is decorated in some of the children’s favourite characters – Winnie the Pooh, Batman, Spiderman, to name a few. The friendly dolphin Splash & his friends have prepared exciting adventures for all the little guests whereas the animation team has organised different activities such as Indian day, Pirates day, Treasure hunt, Face painting, a variety of games, fun points & mini disco every night for even more exciting stay.
All Kids&Co members are welcome to purchase their favourite souvenirs such as T-shirts, bandanas, hats, toys, etc. at any point of their stay, so that they can take something special with them to remember their holiday at the Melia Grand Hermitage.
All Inclusive Package
Meals Buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner at the main restaurant - salad buffet, cold & hot meals, show cooking station, pasta corner, bread station, pastry buffet, diet corner, kid's food corner • Theme dinner buffets - Asian, Bulgarian, European • Restaurant Al Dente for late breakfast 10-11am, pizza & snacks noon-5pm & Italian dinner 7-9:00pm • Paellador Levante - variety of paella noon-9pm • German pub The Bierstube - snacks, pretzels, sausages noon-7pm • The Stage bar - Italian panini 3-5:30pm • Ice-cream stand 10:30am-12:30pm & 2:30-5pm • Cookies, muffins & fruit at the Lobby bar 7:30am-midnight • Drinks Mineral water, juice & soft drinks, tea & coffee at breakfast, local wine & beer at lunch & dinner • German beer at the German pub noon-11pm • Tea, coffee, local spirits, soft drinks, cocktails, wine & beer at the Stage bar 2:30-11pm • Local alcoholic & soft drinks, cocktails, local draft beer & house wine, tea, coffee at the Lobby bar 7:30am-midnight & Sunshine Cafe 10am-11pm • Entertainment Daily sports activities, mini disco & night shows • Rope park (June to September) 10am-1pm & 3pm-5pm • Children Mini club (4-12years) 10:30am-1pm & 3-5:30pm • Pool Indoor swimming pool 8:30am-8:30pm • Free use of outdoor swimming pool, poolside sunbeds, parasols & pool towels upon request 8:30am-6:30pm • Free use of water slides (operating in high season) • Other Fitness • Outdoor volleyball playground • Safety deposit box in the room • Wi-Fi • Not included in the All Inclusive package Minibar in the rooms • Imported alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages • Spa centre • Dress Code smart/ casual for all indoor outlets