NEW CROATIA SHORT BREAKS LAUNCHED
Three and Four Night Breaks Available From Seven Regional Airports
London UK, 27 February 2012
Balkan Holidays, www.balkanholidays.co.uk is launching three and four night breaks to Croatia this summer.
Flying from seven regional UK airports to Dubrovnik and from four regional airports to Split, the short breaks are available to:
- Dubrovnik, Cavtat, Mlini, Slano and the Island of Korcula, via Dubrovnik
- Trogir and Split, Makarska, Tucepi, Primosten, Island of Brac and Island of Hvar, via Split.
With prices* starting from around £172 per person, departing to Split and £213 per person, flying to Dubrovnik; short breaks are available for departures between April and November 2012 on scheduled flights and include:
- Half board or bed and breakfast accommodation in three, four and five star hotels
- Return flights and transfers to the destination
- Departures from Gatwick, Stansted, Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Leeds Bradford and Manchester (for Dubrovnik)
- Flights from Gatwick, Stansted, Luton and Bristol (for Split)
For bookings go to www.balkanholidays.co.uk or Tel: 0845 130 1114
*Prices are based on a 29 April departures staying 3 nights at the four star Iberostar, Albatros, half board, Dubrovnik, or three nights at the three star Hotel Arkada, Stari Grad, Croatia. Prices may be subject to change.
Linda Moore/Jo Gaukrodger
Bugsgang & Associates