Balkan Holidays are delighted to introduce our Winter Ski 2023/24 travel agent concessions, the details are as follows:
If your branch books 10 winter 2023/24 passengers you can take £250 off your holiday.
If your branch books more than 25 winter 2023/24 passengers, you can take £500 off your own holiday.
1. The above concession scheme is applicable to package holidays to Bulgaria (Borovets or Bansko) during Winter 23/24.
2. You can book your holiday at any time in the season but the applicable passengers must be from the same season in which you are travelling.
3. All supplements e.g. Fuel, Flight, APD, ATOL, Insurance, Ski packs etc are payable according to the brochure price.
4. Concession holidays are non-commissionable.
5. Concession holidays are subject to availability.
6. The following departure dates are excluded: 23 & 30th December 2023, 10th & 17th February 2024.
7. Staff concessions are based on the performance of individual branches and are based on the number of confirmed passengers booked at the time your booking is processed. Subsequent bookings made will not count towards the discount given.
8. Only 1 concession per Abta number/ agency branch can be taken, although if 2 people want to take the concession it is possible to split the discount, please email agency sales team at email@example.com prior to booking. If you are a homeworker and the concession has been used by another agent, you can still use the concession, please just send the booking references to show the applicable numbers have been booked.
9. The price that applies is the gross amount shown on our agents website the day the holiday is booked (ie no commission on the booking.
10. Concessionary holidays are only available using our charter flights.
11. Concessions are valid for sales staff only.
12. Please provide an official email from your branch manager confirming they have agreed to the concession being used.
For more information and to book your concession please email your ABTA/account number, party details (including children ages) and travel dates to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO BOOK
1. Send an email to email@example.com saying you want to use the concession together with an email from your branch manager (see point 12 above), we will then advise this is ok to book.
2. Once you have received our email please make your booking using your ABTA number (remember the scheme is available on ski holidays to Bulgaria).
When you have made the booking please email the booking reference to firstname.lastname@example.org – we will then apply the discount.
If you have any questions please contact your regional sales manager, thank you.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For more on security, local laws and the latest travel information, visit the FCO
Travel Aware website or view our guide to Travel Advice and Safety.
The advice can change so check regularly for the latest updates.