Balkan Holidays are delighted to introduce our summer 2019 travel agent concession. They are especially designed to save you money off your own holiday. The details are as follows:
PACKAGE HOLIDAYS If your branch books more than 20 summer 2020 full fare paying passengers, you pay a basic price of £99, with a companion paying a basic price of £159. If you are travelling alone there is a £50 single supplement charged. If your branch books more than 40 Summer 2020 full fare paying passengers, your holiday is FREE, with a companion paying a basic price of £99. If you are traveling alone there is a £50 single supplement charged. Accompanying children aged 2-12 years pay £100 when sharing a room with 2 adults. Additional accompanying adults and children occupying additional rooms pay the £199 for package holidays and £189 for a flight only. Please note: The applicable flight supplement and all taxes and charges are also payable. The flight supplement is as per our website at the time of booking and taxes and charges are £80.50 per person for adults and £67.50 for children. FLIGHT ONLY If your branch books more than 20 summer 2020 full fare paying passengers, you pay £79, with a companion paying £129. If your branch books more than 40 summer 2020 full fare paying passengers, your flight is FREE, with a companion paying £79. Accompanying children aged 2-12 years pay £89 for a flight only. Please note: The applicable flight supplement and all taxes and charges are also payable. The flight supplement is as per our website at the time of booking and taxes and charges are £80.50 per person for adults and £67.50 for children. CONDITIONS
1. The above applies to single centre, 1 week holiday on a bed & breakfast basis to Sunny Beach or Golden Sands, Bulgaria (Golden Sands is only available with a Varna flight).
2. Concessionary holidays can only be booked within 6 weeks of departure.
3. The hotel name will be advised on arrival in the resort where applicable.
4. All supplements and surcharges (e.g. flight, fuel, insurance, etc) are payable according to the brochure price.
5. The maximum number of passengers on a booking who receive the concessionary price is 2 adults and 2 children.
6. Concessionary holidays are only available using our charter flights.
7. Concessionary holidays are non-commissionable.
8. Concessionary holidays are subject to availability.
9. Staff concessions are based on the performance of individual branches and are based on the number of confirmed passengers booked at the time your booking is processed, subsequent bookings made will not count towards the discount given.
10. Only one concession per agency branch may be taken.
11. There are no upgrades or alternative accommodations available.
12. There is a charge of £30 for Infants.
13. Concessions are valid for sales staff only.
14. Concession Holidays are not available on the following dates and routes:
Flights from England 22 to 25 May 2020
Flights from Belfast 29 June & 2/3/6 July 2020
Flights from Scotland 26/28/29 June & 3/6/24 July &1-7 August 2020
Flights from Belfast 24 July to 7 August 2020
Flights from England 20-30 August 2020
15. Home workers & Call Centres with over 6 staff members will need to provide proof of individual bookings to qualify.
16. All travel agent concessions are at the discretion of the trade sales manager.
For more information and to book your concession please email your ABTA number, party details (including children ages) and travel dates to email@example.com.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For more on security, local laws and the latest travel information, visit the FCO
Travel Aware website or view our guide to Travel Advice and Safety.
The advice can change so check regularly for the latest updates.