1. Simply upload a picture of Bulgaria onto social media and use hashtag #mybeautifulbulgaria
2. The opening date for entries is Monday 20th May and closing date for entries is 30th September 2019 at midnight.
3. A shortlist of 5 images will be drawn up of all entries.
4. A judging panel at Sofia House will decide the winner.
5. The winner will enjoy a holiday for 2 people in Sunny Beach for Summer 2020, and the holiday will include flights, transfers and the services of Balkan Holidays representatives.
6. Balkan Holidays reserve the right to use any images entered.
7. Entries can be submitted on behalf of a guest by their travel agents.
8. The competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except directors and employees of Balkan Holidays and their families.
9. Entry is not limited to one per person.
10. It is up to the winner to make sure he or she can accept the prize as set out in the competition description in point 5 and 15 and in accordance with all other terms and conditions of the competition. In the event he or she is unable to do so Balkan Holidays reserves the right to name another winner from the competition entrants.
11. An eligible entrant must be an individual and must enter via social media. Contact with the winner will initially via social media.
12. By entering, entrants accept that the decision of the competition organisers is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering, entrants agree to abide by each and all the terms and conditions detailed here. Balkan Holidays reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions.
14. The winner will be announced after 1st October 2019. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner by 5.30pm on 15th October 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted, Balkan Holidays reserves the right to name another winner from the correct competition entries.
15. The prize is a one-week holiday for the winner and one guest in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, including return flights from a choice of UK airports (subject to availability), as well as return coach transfers in Bulgaria, and seven nights’ accommodation. The prize must be taken before the end of the 2020 season, subject to availability. Accommodation will be in a twin room, subject to availability. Airport taxes are also included in the prize. The winner and guest must make their outward and inward journeys together.
16. The prize is offered subject to availability.
17. All other costs relating to the prize, including UK transfers, insurance and additional beverages, food and other personal expenses must be paid for by the prize winner and his or her guest. The winner and guest are responsible for ensuring they have holiday insurance, as well as valid passports and any necessary visas.
18. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize described in point 5 and 15, and it is not transferable. No part of the prize may be substituted for other items or benefits.
19. The winner and guest will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer.
20. Balkan Holidays will not be liable for any failures of either hardware or software, or lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Balkan Holidays, the company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the winner or their guest taking their prize holiday.
21. By entering, the subsequent prize winner agrees to allow the free use of his or her name, and his or her photograph, during this and future promotions by Balkan Holidays.
22. Balkan Holidays reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
23. The promoter of this competition and its prize is Balkan Holidays, Sofia House, 19 Conduit Street, London, W1S 2BH.