Win £150 off your holiday to Bulgaria
Sign up to receive our newsletter for our latest offers plus you could win £150 off your next holiday to Bulgaria!
The draw is made on the first working day of each month for the previous month’s entries. T&Cs apply (see below)
ENTER PRIZE DRAW
Why Receive our Newsletter?
• Be the first to know about our latest offers and new products
• Be inspired by our range of holidays
• You could win £150 off your next holiday to Bulgaria
Monthly Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. Promoter’s Details: Balkan Holidays Limited whose registered offices are at Sofia House, 19 Conduit Street, London W1S 2BH. Registered in England No. 886808
2. Eligibility: The prize draw is open to anyone resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Promoters employees and their immediate family are not eligible to enter nor are any of the Promoters subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers.
3. How to Enter: To enter you need to provide your first name, second name/surname and email address to the promoter by completing the online form. One entry per person. No purchase necessary. No entries from agents, third parties or entries generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete entries will not be accepted or ones that have been spoiled or corrupted. All entries must comply with the terms and conditions as set out here.
5. All entries will be entered into the prize draw on a monthly basis. Within five working days of the beginning of the following month the Promoter will pick a winner randomly from all entries made the previous month. We will then email the winner to tell advise they have won the prize draw, namely £150 off their next holiday to Bulgaria with Balkan Holidays. The winner has 28 days to reply, or the prize will lapse. When we receive their reply, we will call the winner and book their chosen holiday to Bulgaria and then apply a discount code giving a £150 total discount.
6. Receipt of entries: The Promoter cannot be held liable for the computer, network or software failures that could delay or prevent the sending of an entry to the prize draw. The promoter is not responsible for any lost entries.
7. Winner details: The details of the winner (name and country of residence) of a particular month can be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Balkan Holidays, Sofia House, 19 Conduit Street, London W1S 2BH. Winners should advise the promoter if they do not want the publication of this information. The winner may be required to participate in post competition publicity.
8. General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the prize draw in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.