All Inclusive Package
Meals Buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner in the main restaurant - salad buffet, cold & hot meals, show cooking station, pasta corner, bread station, pastry buffet, diet corner, kids food corner • Theme dinner buffets - Asian, Bulgarian, European • Restaurant "Al Dente" for French late breakfast 10-11am, pizza & snacks noon-5pm & Italian dinner 6:30-9:30pm • Paellador Levante - variety of paella • German pub The Bierstube - snacks, pretzels, sausages noon-5pm • Italian panini 10am-5:30pm • Ice-cream stand (operating in high season) 10:30am-12:30pm & 2:30-5pm • Cookies, muffins & fruit • Drinks Mineral water, juice & soft drinks, tea & coffee at breakfast, local wine & beer at lunch & dinner • German beer at the German pub noon-11pm • Tea, coffee, local spirits, soft drinks, cocktails, wine & beer at the Stage bar 8-11pm • Local alcoholic & soft drinks, cocktails, local draft beer & house wine, tea, coffee at the Lobby bar 7:30am-midnight & Sunshine Cafe 10am-11pm • Entertainment Daily sports activities, mini disco & night shows • Rope park (June to September) • Children Kids club (4-12yrs) 10:30am-1pm & 3-5:30pm • Pool Indoor swimming pool 8:30am-8:30pm • Free use of outdoor swimming pool, poolside sunbeds, parasols & pool towels upon request 8:30am-6:30pm • Free use of water slides (operating in high season) • Other Fitness • Outdoor volleyball playground • Safety deposit box in the room • Wi-Fi • Not included in the All Inclusive package Minibar in the rooms • Imported alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages • Spa centre • Dress Code Smart/ casual for all indoor outlets
- Extra luggage allowance
- Priority transfer
- Premium representative service
- Welcome drink
- Welcome pack
- Fruit platter upon arrival
In the last couple of years hotel Melia Grand Hermitage has become a preferred place for family holidays due to their branded new concept Kids&Co by Melia which aims to give the opportunity to all little guests to be part of the Melia Experience. The youngest guests are entitled to receive a complimentary welcome drink, their own hotel passport & a name tag introducing them to the Kids&Co community.
The exclusive Kids club (4-12yrs) is decorated in some of the children’s favourite characters – Winnie the Pooh, Batman, Spiderman, to name a few. The friendly dolphin Splash & his friends have prepared exciting adventures for all the little guests whereas the animation team has organised different activities such as Indian day, Pirates day, Treasure hunt, Face painting, a variety of games, fun points & mini disco every night for even more exciting stay.
All Kids&Co members are welcome to purchase their favourite souvenirs such as T-shirts, bandanas, hats, toys, etc. at any point of their stay, so that they can take something special with them to remember their holiday at the Melia Grand Hermitage.
Facilities & services included in THE LEVEL programme:
- Accommodation in a sea or park view room or a junior suite with side sea view
- Welcome drink upon arrival* & check in at THE LEVEL reception. *For clients arriving after 8:30pm the welcome drink is provided on the next day.
- Dining in an exclusive THE LEVEL Restaurant
- THE LEVEL Lounge - an open Bar serving daily imported liquors & soft drinks between 2:30-5pm, also offering reading & relaxation area
- Heated outdoor swimming pool for adults & children in The Level Garden
- Complimentary sauna & steam bath in the YHI Spa
- Choice of complimentary items in the minibar (excluding alcoholic drinks), restocked on a daily basis. Additional charges may apply for some items.
- Extended breakfast until 11am available exclusively in THE LEVEL Restaurant
- Special outdoor garden area equipped with lounge chairs (opened in summer time)
- Free use of Wi-Fi in THE LEVEL Lounge
- 50% discount of all laundry services
- Tea time 4-5pm at the THE LEVEL Lounge