As a result of the cancellation of our Summer 2020 programme due to Covid-19, we are pleased to announce all 2018 package holiday customers are now eligible for our Summer 2021 loyalty discount. Unfortunately the loyalty bonus is not available for any first time Summer 2020 bookings as the holidays did not operate.
To show our appreciation to our loyal customers, Balkan Holidays are delighted to offer an extra 5% discount to customers who booked their previous summer or winter package holiday with us within the last two summer or winter seasons, respectively.
To qualify for the 5% Loyalty Discount a copy of the previous and new reference numbers must be provided to us within 2 weeks of confirming your new booking. The offer is valid for a limited period and may be withdrawn at any time. This offer cannot be used along with any other discounts such as Last minute deals or extra discounts.
Loyalty Discount Terms:
1. The 5% Loyalty Discount will not be applicable against Free Child Places in any season. However it can apply to other rooms - just not the room with the free child place.
2. Each previous booking reference can only be used once to claim your loyalty discount, and can be used within the same season.
3. It is not applicable to accommodation only bookings.
4. Not applicable to flight only bookings (One Way or Return).
5. Not applicable to bookings which have a voucher code discount applied.
6. The 5% Loyalty Discount is not available against ANY Late Deals.
7. Applicable to package holidays with a minimum of 7 nights stay only.
8. The offer may be withdrawn at any time.
Call us today to claim your discount on 0207 543 5555.
Why book with us?
Balkan Holidays has 55 years of experience in providing great value summer and
winter holidays and since 1966 we have sold over 3 million holidays.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For more on security, local laws and the latest travel information, visit the FCO
Travel Aware website or view our guide to Travel Advice and Safety.
The advice can change so check regularly for the latest updates.