The following is not included in the holiday price:
• Transportation between your home and the UK airports, porterage to and from check-in desks at the airports and the holiday hotels.
• The cost of personal items such as laundry, drinks and telephone calls.
• Costs of visas where required.
• Holiday insurance.
• In-flight meals on most of our flights.
• Use of the air-conditioning in certain hotels.
• Use of sunbeds, umbrellas and other facilities in the hotel, around the swimming pools and on the beach unless otherwise specified.
• Use of safety deposit boxes in hotels unless otherwise specified.
• The use of a cot if required.
• Use of local resort's transport unless otherwise specified.
• Charges made for collection of tickets at your departure airport.
• Supplements resulting from current unknown taxes and costs, if applicable at the time of your booking.
• Reimbursement to apartment owners and hoteliers for any damage to their property.
• The visit of a Balkan Holidays Representative in Web Only hotels. Accommodation Only clients may also not receive a visit.
The following facilities will usually incur a local charge unless otherwise stated in the hotel descriptions:
• Swimming pools and water-slides
• Sunbeds and parasols
• Table tennis
• Pool tables
• Health centres
• Safety deposit boxes
• Entry to discos/night clubs
In addition, there is usually a small charge to pay for all public toilets, even those located in hotels. Some hotels offer beach / pool towels against a refundable deposit.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For more on security, local laws and the latest travel information, visit the FCO
Travel Aware website or view our guide to Travel Advice and Safety.
The advice can change so check regularly for the latest updates.