Hiring a car for part of your holiday gives you added freedom to explore the country on your own.
You can pre-book your car when you book your holiday to Bulgaria, and to help with your holiday budget we have negotiated special rates, which include all the usual costs, except petrol.
Bookings are made online during your holiday booking but you can also call our Reservations or Tailor-made Depertment on 0207 543 5555 during our opening hours:
Monday to Friday 09.00 - 19.00hrs
Saturday 09.00 - 17.00hrs (Reservations only)
Sunday 11.00 - 16.00hrs (Reservations only)
Bank Holiday 11.00 - 16.00hrs (Reservations only)
All Prices Include
- Unlimited mileage
- Collision Damage Waiver** an excess will be payable. The local supplier will advise the amount and will be detailed in the agreement.
- Theft protection
Extras to Pay
- In some resorts you may be required to pay a deposit locally or provide credit card as guarantee.
- Additional charges are payable locally for roof racks, car cots, baby/child seats, personal accident insurance, additional driver(s)
For current prices please contact our Tailor-made Department on 0207 543 5555.
- Car hire should be booked at the time of making your holiday reservation and details entered on the booking form.
- Alterations made subsequently to booking will incur amendment charges as detailed in our Fair Trading Charter and bookings cannot normally be accepted within 14 days of departure. However, you may still be able to book your car locally through your Balkan Holidays representative.
- All drivers must be at least 23 years of age and produce a full UK driving licence when taking delivery of the car. The licence must have been held for at least one year.
- Insurance may be invalidated by a breach of local traffic laws, acts of gross negligence by the driver, consumption of alcohol by the driver or causing accidents.
- Licence and passport must be carried with the driver at all times.
- When collecting your car in the resort, you may be asked to show your holiday invoice as proof of car hire. Please make sure that you take it with you.
- The supplier’s full booking conditions apply and clients are advised to read them prior to signing the rental agreement. Copy available on request in the resort.
- All cars must be picked up from a central collection point in your resort and returned to the same place. Cars can be delivered to your hotel, or collected at the airport, and the collection points at the resorts have normal office hours.
- Balkan Holidays has no control over the make or model of the car supplied and cannot accept responsibility should the supplier supply a make or model of car other than those listed as available in our table in any particular group.
- A guarantee by a valid credit card (American Express, Diners Club, Master Card or Visa) is required when the car is collected.