Skiing & boarding in Bulgaria offers great value for money with cheap après-ski and excellent skiing. It is a wonderful opportunity for beginners to learn to ski or board with friendly and patient English speaking instructors, and also offers challenging runs for the more experienced. There’s still time to grab a ski bargain departing on 9th February 2019.Here are 10 great reasons to book February 9th...
1. Incredible snow! Bulgaria has had a great season with some serious snow falling. According to Balkan Holidays’ head rep in Bansko, Milen, conditions are superb, with heavy snow recently and all lifts open.
2. It’s NOT the UK half term. Avoid the crowds certainly due the following week when the kids are out of school!
3. It IS half term in France 9-16th February – so avoid France and choose Bulgaria instead!
4. It’s Valentine’s Day that week! A Valentine’s Day proposal is so romantic. Balkan Holidays’ local staff love to help arrange a surprise. You can even take a £1 ‘place holder’ engagement ring, new from Poundland, in case you’re concerned about losing a real diamond in the powder!
5. There are plenty of leisure facilities in our hotels and resorts – you don’t have to ski all week if you are not a hard-core skier or not quite fit. See the indoor pool, sauna and steam room at the Apartments Belmont.
6. Need to get back to work on Monday? No problem, fly home on Saturday and have Sunday to recover.
7. Fly home late with Balkan Holidays – e.g. to Manchester. Flights depart 21.35 arriving into Manchester at 23.25, so you can get a seventh day on the slopes (buy a lift pass locally)
8. It’s miserable in the UK – get away from Brexit and the wet weather. It’ll be almost Spring by the time you return.
9. It’s a great deal. Save over 45% when you choose the Apartments Belmont, only £582 per couple, was £1118 (T&C's apply)
10. It’s not too late to pre-book extras – our expert team will assist with everything you need to feel ready to travel, at a price you like.
You can check out our great value February 9th departures from your local airport here:
London Gatwick from £304pp
Bristol from £340pp
East Midlands from £304pp
Manchester from £292pp