1. Excellent value for money - our ski resorts of Borovets & Bansko offer affordable ski holidays not only with the price of the holiday and ski services but also when you’re on holiday as the cost of living in Bulgaria is so much lower! Plus we offer a low deposit of only £70pp!
2. We offer a huge choice of accommodation - Whether you prefer to be away from it all or in the centre of resort, half board or more independent with self catering, we have a huge selection of 3 to 5* properties available.
3. Suitable Slopes - With the mountains being smaller than our European neighbours we offer well maintained runs suitable for beginners and intermediates. Why pay more for larger pistes you may not be able to ski on? Save money and book a resort suitable for your skills.
4. Scenery - Our resorts offer some stunning views, the mountains are truly beautiful with Borovets offering tree lined runs! So whether it’s sitting at a mountain restaurant admiring the beauty or whizzing down the runs taking it all in, your holiday photos are sure to be winners!
5. Transfer times - Skiers expect a longer transfer to resorts due to the windy roads to get up those mountains, but our transfer time to Borovets is approximately 1 hour 30 mins or Bansko 2 hours 30 which for a ski transfer is pretty short.
6. Apres ski - The apres ski is lively and great value. Also, apres ski doesn't just cover heading to the numerous bars, there are activities available for all of the family too!
7. Ski school - All of our instructors speak English who have many years of teaching British customers to ski and so are patient with beginners!
8. Eating out - With Bulgaria having the Lev as their currency, the many restaurants available are reasonably priced and offer many different cuisines, although we would say it’s worth trying some of the Bulgarian dishes on offer.
9. Tradition - Bansko offers an old town with renaissance buildings, traditional Mehanas (restaurants) and a beautiful Church too, perfect to explore after a day on the slopes.
10. Spas - Many of our hotels have spas and pools where you can relax and unwind after a day on the slopes.