All Inclusive Winter Holidays
Book an All Inclusive Holiday to Bulgaria, and relax in the knowledge that everything has been taken care of. Currently we have one hotel on All Inclusive board basis in our winter program - Hotel Perelik in Pamporovo, Bulgaria.
What Is Included
• Meals: Buffet breakfast in main restaurant at hotel Perelik.
• Late breakfast 10:30am-12pm in the lobby bar with coffee, tea, soft drinks, water, beer, red/white wine.
• Lunch at Malina restaurant on the slopes with coffee, tea, soft drinks & water or at the main restaurant at hotel Perelik with coffee, tea, soft drinks, water, beer, red/white wine.
• Dinner in the main restaurant at hotel Perelik with soft drinks, hot drinks, water, beer, red/white wine, local brand spirits: vodka, gin, brandy, whisky.
• Once a week – buffet Traditional cuisine from the Rhodopi mountain region.
• Afternoon snacks 2:30-4pm at Malina restaurant on the slopes with coffee, tea, soft drinks & water or at the lobby bar in hotel Perelik 2:30-4pm.
• Drinks at the lobby bar in hotel Perelik 2:30–10pm coffee, tea, soft drinks, mineral water, beer, red/white wine & cocktails.
• Drinks after 10pm are payable locally Facilities Free use of indoor swimming pool, fitness, sauna, chess, domino’s, Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
• Free shuttle bus to the ski slopes.
• Use of the ski storage room (for personal ski equipment) Other 3 tickets for night skiing (consecutive nights) until 10pm, transport included (ski equipment not included) when pre-book 6 day lift pass or full ski or snowboard pack.
• Late check-in - clients arriving 9-11pm receive a welcome drink, dinner food pack (sandwiches & fruit).
• Packed breakfast for early departures.