The board arrangement for each hotel or holiday is clearly shown in the hotel description.
- Bed & breakfast denotes, bed and continental breakfast usually from a buffet selection.
- Half board denotes, breakfast and an evening meal.
- Full board denotes, breakfast, lunch and an evening meal.
- All Inclusive denotes, breakfast, lunch and dinner including local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- All Inclusive Light. may not include drinks outside of main meals.
- All Inlcusive Ultra or Plus may also include international brand drinks, more entertainment and free facilities.
See the All Inclusive and/or hotel entertainment package on the relevant hotel page for further details.
In most hotels all meals are served buffet style. The style of cusine will be local cuisine. Please note however that our suppliers reserve the right to change the meal basis from buffet style to table service or vice versa. Meal times and bar opening times may vary throughout the season.
The choice of meals for vegetarians or those requiring other special diets is very limited, usually restricted to salads and omelette's.
Special meals on the aircraft may not be provided by all airlines. If a special diet is essential for you, we may have to decline your bookings.
Please also remember that meals for infants are paid for locally.